What data do we collect?
Ubiquilux collects some or all of the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, surname, etc.)
- Contact information data(Email, phone number, address, etc.)
- Account login information (Log in ID, password or other security codes)
- Financial data (Credit card data, bank account data, etc.)
- Any other information that you decide to voluntarily share with Ubiquilux (Feedback, opinions, reviews, comments, uploaded files, interests, etc.)
- Any other data sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device (Such as device information, network information, operating system information)
- Location Information, IP address.
- Usage data and Log information (Time and duration of product use, sensor data, product functionality and operation logs).
How do we collect your data?
You and/or the device you have purchased directly provide Ubiquilux with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use our products or app services.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Ubiquilux may also receive your data indirectly from other sources to the extent permitted by applicable law:
- Public databases.
- Joint marketing partners.
- Social media platforms.
- Other third parties.
How will we use your data?
Ubiquilux collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Ensure that the device you have purchased operates as intended
Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Ensure legal compliance and obligations (providing data to government institutions and authorities in case we are obliged to do so by law).
When Ubiquilux processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Due to our global nature, data you provide to us may be transferred to or accessed by our affiliates and trusted third parties from many countries around the world. As a result, your data may be processed outside the country where you live.
To protect your data, we will take appropriate measures that are consistent with applicable data protection and data security laws and regulations, including requiring our service providers to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your data.
Ubiquilux would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Ubiquilux from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Ubiquilux Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email usat: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Ubiquilux would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ubiquilux for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ubiquilux correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ubiquilux to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ubiquilux erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ubiquilux restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ubiquilux’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ubiquilux transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org